The Bon Secours Workforce Wellness Program is designed to help employers identify potential health risks within their employee population. We design a customized wellness program to address those risks through education and prevention services which will help employers create a healthier workforce and a healthier bottom line.
An estimated 25 to 30 percent of companies’ medical costs each year are spent on employees with major – but controllable – risk factors. This means that much of the cost of health care is connected to lifestyle habits that you and your employees can do something about. And Bon Secours Workforce Wellness can help.
Companies that participate in the full program receive:
- Biometric Screening: cholesterol, glucose, blood pressure, and BMI for each participating employee
- Health Profile Surveys: Confidential surveys to assess health issues for each participating employee
- Health Profile Reports: Personal reports for each employee identifying their health risks and group profile reports compiling aggregate data identifying health risks of all participating employees
- Financial Analysis: web-based tool to project health care costs
- Customized Programs and Services: incentive design, educational services, monthly e-newsletters, and e-health library access
- Wellness Club Card/Pharmacy Discount Card: discounts from area businesses and on prescription medications